Dog Backpacks by EzyDog™
The Summit Backpack combines advanced manufacturing techniques and the highest performance materials available. The Summit Backpack has been designed and extensively tested to give your dog the most ergonomic and comfortable fit possible. It is built for comfort, function, and fun while incorporating the Award-Winning Chest Plate Harness design to ensure control. Great for off trail and a "must have" for helpful service dogs.
- Incorporated dog backpack harness for maximum comfort and control
- Wide flip top opening panniers
- Breathable material for increased air flow
- Built-in paddled handle for quick control or to provide assistance when going over obstacles
- Rust-proof stainless-steel D-ring for leash attachment in back and front of pack
- Rip-stop material with waterproof zippers
- Reflective trim for extra visibility and night time safety
- Additional girth strap for larger dogs and extra security when making descents.
For best fit, measure the girth of the dog. Girth will take priority when selecting a size. The girth is the area behind the front legs and around the body. Fitted correctly, the harness should be snug on the dog and not too tight.
SUMMIT BACKPACK SIZING: Size Weight (lb) Neck (in) Girth (in) Panier (in) S 25 - 50 12 - 24 24 - 38 8x6 (4L) M 45 - 75 16 - 28 28 - 44 10x8 (7L) L 70+ 20 - 32 32 - 50 12x9 (10L)